Friday, April 1, 2011

A is for Are You Insane? - The A-Z Blogging Challenge!


A is for Are you Insane to do this Again?  Yes, I think I may be. Last year I threw my hat in the ring for this amazing challenge and could not believe how much I grew as a blogger, writer, and blogging buddy over the course of the month. From finding new blogs I might never have come across to making connections with other authors, I can't tell you how valuable an experience this challenge is.


So excited to meet all of you, find some new blogs to follow, and learn all about what the writing/blogging community is doing this year.


Due to the over 200600, 1000 blogs participating, I've created a separate page for the links at the top of my sidebar.  --->


I'm sure you'll find someone interesting, informative, and entertaining to follow so take a look.
 
A huge Thank You To:
Arlee Bird's Tossing It Out 
Jeffrey Beesler's World of the Scribe 
Alex J. Cavanaugh 
Jen Daiker at Unedited 
Candace Ganger's The Misadventures in Candyland 
Karen J Gowen at Coming Down the Mountain 
Talli Roland 
Stephen Tremp's Breakthrough Blogs



Until next time...Go Write!