Thursday, April 28, 2011

Red X's Everywhere! - Funny Video

How I See Edits - Am I wrong?
Another author recently shared this funny video with a group of us writers. I can't tell you how humorous and accurate it depicts the emotional stages of a writer. With hyperbole and melodrama, author James Andrew Wilson takes you into the depths and heights of "Writing A Novel."


My favorite scene is the dreaded...EDITING!  Hope you enjoy it. You should check him out.








We're almost at the end of the A to Z Challenge and I gotta say...it feels like I've been climbing uphill the whole way. So glad I met so many great bloggers along the way.  Until next time...Go Write!

14 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

That video was just too funny and too close to home! Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting. It meant a lot, Roland

Trisha said...

WOW...that video was amazing!! I love it :D Got to share it.

Melissa said...

That video was great! I have to show it to my daughter! :)

DEZMOND said...

he he it was super charming :)

Anne K. Albert said...

Wonderful video, thanks so much for sharing!

Stephen Tremp said...

This A to Z Challenge has been, well, a challenge. I have bittersweet feelings as we approach the end. Been a lot of fun, but I'll be glad to take a few days off and get stuff done around the house and yard.

Angela Felsted said...

This is hilarious, and so true. I love it!

Raquel Byrnes said...

LOL! I especially like the part where he's dragging himself and his battered manuscript along the dusty road...too funny. =)

Eric W. Trant said...

That was a funny vid. The edit leg is definitely my weak-point. I gotta pony up and do better this next time around...

- Eric

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I don't think I've ever fully embraced Phase II the way that guy did...

Talli Roland said...

Hilarious! Love the video. Thanks!

My Blog is Down So I'm Temporarily Here

Elizabeth Mueller said...

LOL! I had a smile the entire time. Love it! Thanks for finding it and sharing it! :)

♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥

Josh Hoyt said...

The video was great my kids thought it was very funny. I liked the editing as well.

Lynda R Young said...

haha I loved the video. I can so relate to it.