Friday, June 3, 2011

Win A Surveillance Gift Basket - Contest!



I am so excited for Purple Knot's release day!  To share in the fun of this occassion and to help get the word out about my new release, I am hosting a contest!


It will run from June 3rd to June 30th with lots of ways to rack up entries!


On June 30th @ midnight PST, I will use random.org to pick one lucky winner. 


My main character is a private detective, so not only does the contest feature a $25.00 Amazon gift card and a signed copy of my book, it has everything you might need for a night of surveillance in nifty gift basket worth $40.00!


From snacks to equipment, you'll be set to hang out, sneak about, or just plop in front of a your favorite movie.


Fill out the entry form below and help me make Purple Knot's release a huge success!





Its so wonderful to be sharing this awesome time with all of my blogger buddies!  


My 3rd blog stop today is at A Minute With Marianne...find out 5 Things You Didn't Know About Purple Knot.


Thank you so much for helping Purple Knot have an amazing launch.


You guys are amazing!

14 comments:

Jess said...

Yay! Major congratulations and best wishes for an awesome launch!

Laura Marcella said...

CONGRATULATIONS, RAQUEL!!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you! Have a wonderful weekend! *tosses confetti*

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! I'll mention it next week in my post.

Francine Howarth said...

Hi,

Congrats, and sincere good luck on sales figures. Lovely cover image. ;)

best
F

Raquel Byrnes said...

Jess - Thank you!

Laura - Hee hee...I love confetti.

Alex - Wow...super, thank you!

Francine - Grateful for you stopping by. :)

Misha said...

I'd love to enter, but must know... is the competition open to foreigners?

Raquel Byrnes said...

Misha - What...like South Africa?

Sure. I'd have to do an eBook and Amazon gift code over the internet and have the surveillance gadget sent directly from Think Geek. That way I'd just be sending goodies via post and that's not a huge amount of weight...so I could totally manage it if someone wins that is kinda far.

Go ahead and enter and we'll leave it up to the random generator. :)

Jennifer Shirk said...

WOOT! Congrats!!

Ciara said...

Major congrats on your release! I'm going to tweet it now. :)

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Raquel, I am SO proud of you for your new release! *HUGS*

Thank you for joining our MC Blogfest, you are so AWESOME!

Elena Solodow said...

Congrats, Raquel. I'll see you my blog, excerpt vlog in hand!

Raquel Byrnes said...

Jennifer - Thank you!

Ciara - That would be awesome...thanks!

Elizabeth - I'm looking forward to the blogfest...I love Jeannie's work!

Elena - So.Excited. Seriously.

DEZMOND said...

congrats on the release of the book, Raquel! I'm very happy and excited for you! And the cover is quite lovely!
Wishing you lots of luck with the marketing and booktour! :)

Lydia K said...

I just heard about your book from Alex's blog. Congrats, congrats!!!