Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And...I'm Off!



Today is the kick-off of my Purple Knot Blog Tour!  Woo hoo! I'm so excited. My first stop is Cherie Reich's blog, Surrounded By Books. I'm chatting with her about what inspired my novel.


Find out what personal experience led me to write the story and what stalking doctors has to do with it.


Purple Knot goes on sale in two...yes, TWO days!  Hope you stop by and say hello.



Just a reminder that I will be giving away a free copy of my book during a Live Chat at The Romance Studio!

8 comments:

Cherie Reich said...

I'm happy to host you on my blog. The post is up. http://cheriereich.blogspot.com/2011/06/be-our-guest-raquel-byrnes-on.html

I look forward to your other stops.

Lady Gwen said...

Congratulations, Raquel! That is so awesome :) I'm on my way over to Cherie's blog now to read the interview.

Carol Riggs said...

Wow, 2 days!!! You must be very excited. Nice interview on Cherie's blog, too. Best wishes for your your release day! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I know you're excited! Congratulations.

Jo Schaffer said...

I read the interview and I am so interested in your book. (=

Elliot Grace said...

...love the cover design:)
Happy touring and congratulations!

EL

Eric W. Trant said...

Raq, I can't tell you how excited and unsurprised I am.

I will at some point use you as a name-drop, you realize that don't you.

I'll proudly say, Yeah, I know Raquel. We're like THIS. She's my nemesis...


- Eric

Jean James said...

Fantastic news, Raquel! The book sounds great.

Jean