The Alliterative Allomorph and Rayna at Coffee Rings Everywhere.
For a "Tag" you answer 5 questions 5 times to share a bit about yourself. So here goes!
Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?
1. Living in the Inland Empire - dessert California.
2. Welcoming to our family two children my husband and I just adopted.
3. Packing up to move to our new home near Temecula.
4. Saying goodbye to my brother - he moved to Seattle.
5. Taking my first gun safety class...falling in love with the smell of gun oil.
Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?
1. In my cozy home.
2. On a book tour.
3. At my daughter's graduation from high school.
4. Starting my youngest's Kindergarten studies - homeschool style.
5. On a beach near azure water with a sweet umbrella drink in my hand, my hubby on the chaise lounge next to me.
Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?
1. Take my daughter to her composition class.
2. Attack the Fed-Ex guy when he shows up with my Droid...finally!
3. Work on revisions and line edits for Ruby Dawn.
4. Get my post ready for tomorrow's Blogfest.
5. Pack for my writer's conference.
Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?
1. Froth-frappy-whip creamy coffe drinks.
2. Any form of chocolate, but especially in brownie form.
3. Egg drop soup...I know its weird.
4. Red vines.
Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionare?
1. Pay all of my bills.
2. Take my husband and six kids on a tour of the world via jet.
3. Start an Adopiton Awareness campaign to show people how much of a blessing it is.
4. Start a Art and Humanities camp for underpriveledged children to discover what is out there other than video games and television.
5. May secret donations to worthy causes just to see the encouragement change lives.
The rules are that I get to pass the Tag along to 5 Bloggers I admire....
Alex J. Cavanaugh
Kierah Jane Reilly
Sarah Jayne Smythe - Writing in the Wilderness
Can't wait to read more about these great writers and bloggers. Until next time...Go Write!
Photograph by TheOnlyAnla who is taking a break until her math t, Uploaded on August 23, 2009.