Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm a "Bald Face Liar"

A special Thank You to Harley D. Palmer over at Labotomy of a Writer for this extremely appropriate award...the bald faced liar part. She had a funny post the other day where she gave Seven Outrageous "Facts" about herself and only one of them were true. Or…you can post six correct facts…with one lie. Its up to you’all to figure out which.


I guess its my turn…Are there six truths and one lie, or one truth and six lies?

1. I am a brown belt in Karate.
2.  I love to go spelunking with my scuba group.
3.  I know three languages.
4. Four of my six children are adopted.
5. I love to target shoot with a Glock .45
6. I am terrified of flying.
7. I have multiple tattoos.

Okay, try to guess which are true...and which are false....good luck! I will be furiously writing and awaiting your guesses!