Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm a "Bald Face Liar"

A special Thank You to Harley D. Palmer over at Labotomy of a Writer for this extremely appropriate award...the bald faced liar part. She had a funny post the other day where she gave Seven Outrageous "Facts" about herself and only one of them were true. Or…you can post six correct facts…with one lie. Its up to you’all to figure out which.


I guess its my turn…Are there six truths and one lie, or one truth and six lies?

1. I am a brown belt in Karate.
2.  I love to go spelunking with my scuba group.
3.  I know three languages.
4. Four of my six children are adopted.
5. I love to target shoot with a Glock .45
6. I am terrified of flying.
7. I have multiple tattoos.

Okay, try to guess which are true...and which are false....good luck! I will be furiously writing and awaiting your guesses!

9 comments:

The Alliterative Allomorph said...

six truths and one lie! Oh gosh they all sound true to me! Um, I say 6 only because it's the simplest out of the lot and I figure stands out in the crowd :)

SB said...

All are true except the scuba group :-)

Rayna M. Iyer said...

All true except knowing three languages - actually, you know four!

Waiting to know which are the truth(s) and which not.

Raquel Byrnes said...

You are right, SB. The only lie is the scuba group...I have claustrophobia and would never explore a cave *gasp* that is also under water!

Patricia Stoltey said...

I would have guessed they were all true except the tattoos. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's tough. Isn't spekunking what one does in caves rather than under water?

Swimmer said...

I have No clue!

Lorena G. Sims said...

I would have guessed the number 4 is a lie. But wow! you are awesome!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Oh, don't forget the internal conflict blogfest, Raquel. I'm looking forward to reading yours, Roland