Sunday, May 23, 2010

NiteWriter -- Out!

I finally finished the line edits and revision on Ruby Dawn...yay!  With the completed manuscript and proposal sent off I can finally breath a sigh of relief...at least until I start on the next book. 

I promised my husband that I would take some time off...or away, rather -- from the computer. Apparently he fails to see pulling my hair, screaming at the monitor, and throwing my notes across the room as productive. 0_o  Non-writers...what are ya gonna do?

I will return in two weeks, in time to read all of your wonderful entries in the Dream Sequence Blogfest on June 4th. 

See you all soon...and while I'm gone...GO WRITE!

5 comments:

sarahjayne smythe said...

Enjoy your time away from the computer and I'll see you for the blogfest goodness. :)

Watery Tart said...

Congrats on having edits done! That is a great feeling, isn't it? Almost makes ME want to dive into edit... almost.

And dream sequence sounds good! I will have to check that one out, because I actually HAVE one! (erm... if I can find it)

Genie of the Shell said...

Hooray for getting done with edits! At least your writing pals know how big a deal that is. There are so many blogfests going on lately, but the dream sequence one sounds pretty neat!

Ellie said...

Wow, Congrats, that is amazing news!!! I hope you don't have a bald spot; I would~

You earned your time away; Hope you are doing something fun, that involves booze, music, food and great people! Enjoy~
(not in that order ;-D)

Catherine A. Winn said...

Congratulations on completing the edits. Have a great time on hiatus from blogging!