Monday, May 17, 2010

Awww...Shucks!

Kierah Jane Reilly tagged me in a post where she "Paid Forward" a sweet mention by B. Miller.  In it, she mentioned three writers and I was one of them.  I was flabbergasted and a lot thankful for the shout out.  Through the recent blogfests I've met a lot of really great bloggers I never would have come across.

Thank You, Keirah...I hope all of you hop on over to her blog, check out her cute Chicken Story, and click to follow. She's a gem.

If you have a book that is published, B. Miller's Pay It Forward Giveaway is an amazing opportunity for exposure. Just check out the Grand Prize description:

If you are a writer with published work available for purchase, I will buy your novel/story collection/chapbook, etc., up to a value of $25. I will also read your work and give a review on your chosen website, as well as a review and a plug on my blog, Twitter, and Facebook fan page. I will go to my local library and booksellers and ask that your work be stocked on my local shelves in Greenville, South Carolina. And, if you're willing, I will do a guest feature on my blog for you, complete with interview and links to your media.

Wow...talk about a great prize!
 
As part of the giveaway and mention by Kierah, I get to name three Bloggers I'd like love to hang out with in  a non-virtual way...they are:
 
  • Mary McDonald - Her blog for aspiring writers is witty, informative, and just plain good writing.
  • Jeannie Campbell - Her Character Therapist blog is amazingly helpful. I've learned so much about motivation, drive, and layering through her posts. Check her out; you'll be glad you did.
  • Courtney Barr's Southern Princess Blog - Not only are her posts always humorous, her fiction writing is phenomenally funny. Her Flirt Fest Blogfest entry had my laughing so hard I nearly peed.
Looking forward to tomorrow's Lets Talk Blogfest over at Fiction Groupie...I have something sinister planned. Mwahaha ha!

Until next time...Go Write!

Photograph by MarcinMoga/Lolek, Uploaded on January 3, 2010. 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roland D. Yeomans said...

Oops. I fumbled the spelling of a simple word and didn't catch it in time. Don't you hate when that happens?

I look forward to reading your entry in the LET'S TALK blogfest tomorrow. Yesterday I posted my entry for Becky's PAY IT FORWARD blogfest. If you're curious, come check it out.

You always have a fascinating post. Thanks, Roland

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

B. Miller's Pay it Forward is making the rounds!

B. Miller said...

Awesome, thanks for the plug my friend! There's an addition to the prize pack as well; Shane and Curt from Mooks in the Movies have offered to name one of their characters in a screenplay after the winner of the contest! Nice huh?!

Thanks again for posting, and being so awesome, Raquel. :D

Angie Paxton said...

Thanks for the links and the heads up about the contests and blogfests! I'm off to check them out.

Jojomama said...

Great dialogue--looks like the book would be a fun read.
http://jostorm.blogspot.com/

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I saw you mentioned at Southern Princess today - she had some sweet things to say! I had to come and say hello! :-)

Janet Johnson said...

B. Miller is awesome. I found you going backwards from Courtney's blog. Such a fun idea. :)

prashant said...

Awesome, thanks
data entry work from home