Tuesday, May 12, 2020

This is not the end. It is a new beginning.

This is not the end. It is a new beginning. 
Though I've spent years, since 2008, writing about the craft and the industry from an author's viewpoint, I feel its time for some fun changes.

My new blog, Electric Dreams Blog, will be more personal where I will be sharing not only my professional life, but also what goes on behind the scenes in the writing life.

From family recipes, research trips, and other fun aspects to putting a book together, I hope you'll find it just as fun and educational as the NiteWriter blog has been for me. I will continue this blog as an archive so that all the writing and publishing posts are still available.

I hope to see all of you over at the new digs! I have so much to share with you guys!

Blessings, Raquel Byrnes